Given the ever-growing demand from exhibitors and buyers, the shows keep expanding in size every year. This year, the exhibition space has increased by 23% to 100,000 sqm, allowing over 1,100 exhibitors from China and nine other countries to showcase their innovative products.
“In 2017, domestic sales of toys in China market increased 5% and reached USD 10.8 billion. On the other hand, China also achieved remarkable results in the toy export market. As the major toy production centre and export base in China, Guangdong province in particular has recorded a significant surge in exports to emerging countries and continents like India, Russia, Africa and Brazil. We believe this growth is due to the upgrade of domestic suppliers in terms of product quality and innovative design. With an enlarged scale this year, participants will have more sourcing options from all range of suppliers in our shows.” Ms Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd said.
Quality suppliers and comprehensive seminars to satisfy industry players from around the world
As one of the leading trade events in China, Toy & Hobby China and Baby & Stroller China are renowned for their diversified offerings. Participants can discover the following in this year’s shows:
- International Zone: Around 50 worldwide brands from nine countries and regions including Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Denmark, India, Sweden and New Zealand will come to showcase their quality products.
- Animation & Character Licensing Zone: Twenty-four exhibitors including Brandwork, Fantawild Animation, Winsing, Mighty and Entire Brands will feature nearly 70 brands such as Boonie Bears, GG Bond, Marvel, Naruto, Peppa Pig, Super Wings, LT Duck, Crazy Candies and Legend Hero.
- Big domestic brands and a wide range of competitive suppliers such as Muwan Toys, Tooky Toy, King Bee, Happy Kids & Toys and MZ Model will be presenting their latest products. A whole range of products including electronic & electrical toys, hobby models, dolls, plush & soft stuffed toys, pre-school items & equipment, strollers & ride-ons, baby bathtubs & toilet trainers, cribs & household products, infant clothing, footwear & accessories, scooters, tricycles, bicycles and more can be found.
- Toy Talks Forum: For the first time, the shows cooperate with renowned media Global Toy Experts to organise a conference. Domestic and overseas speakers ranging from toy retailer management, designers and analysts to digital business pioneers are invited to share their views on the current trends and future developments of the global and Chinese toy industries. In addition, a series of seminars will discuss topics such as marketing, brand building and e-commerce in the Chinese market.
Toy & Hobby China and Baby & Stroller China are organised by Guangdong Toy Association, Guangzhou Li Tong Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.
For more information, please visit www.chinatoyfair.com or www.chinababyfair.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,500* employees at some 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €661* million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services.
With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
* preliminary numbers 2017
For more information, please visit our website at:
www.messefrankfurt.com | www.congressfrankfurt.de | www.festhalle.de
- GZTF18-OPR-eng (pdf, 176 KB)