Here, you will find all the important information you need for your preparations at the Baby & Stroller China.
2021 Visitor Online Registration
Exclusive Benefits for all pre-registered buyers now:
**The visitor badge delivery will be suspended this year because all buyers need to vertify their identity at the badge redemption counter.
Pre-register on or before 5 Jan 2020: You will receive your buyer admission badge by mail in mid-Jan.
Pre-register from 6 Jan - 25 Feb 2020: You can collect the visitor admission badge onsite at the Overseas Visitor Registration counter by presenting your business card and a copy of your registration confirmation.
Enjoy pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings with your preferred exhibitors. Highly recommended experience by users, with matching accuracy guarded by experienced personnel. Complimentary service. Interpreter service upon request.
Business matching platform is now opening for over 1,500 suppliers and buyers. For registered visitors, please fill in the application form to join.
Free of charge
1) The China government requests all exhibition attendees pre-register with their real names mandatorily based on current COVID-19 situation. Please use the names show on your valid ID card/passport1, ID card/passport number and mobile to register. Please also bring your valid ID/passport to verify and redeem your individual badge at the counter in the registration hall.
2) Please bring your pre-registration code, health code 2, ID card/ passport (same one on the pre-registration), and business card to redeem physical admission badge at the registration hall in person. There is no electronic admission badge for this fair.
3) The fair is open to trade buyers only. Persons aged under 18 will not be admitted.
4) Admission badge are non-transferable and only restricted to use by one person.
5) The organizer reserves the right to refuse the admission of relevant persons if they fail to present the relevant proof of identity for inspection or the information on the documents is different from the registration information.
1 Hong Kong and Macao residents can fill in the number of “Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents “(Home Return Permit).
2 The current health code is limited to domestic buyers only. For details of other regions/countries’ buyer, please refer to the fair website and the latest government announcement.
Overseas buyer matching programme
A new virtual version of Business Matching at the fairground for all our overseas buyers who cannot visit our fair in August 2020.
Just simply let us know your sourcing preference and we will select a list of exhibitors that fits your sourcing preference. And then, You will need to select some exhibitors that you would like to meet via video conference during the fair period and see their sample in their booth or even a fair tour according to your needs.Show your interest
2020 Visitor Guide
All important information for visiting our shows are here. Whole registration flow, transportation, venue location map, 3D hall layout, fringe programme, final hall plan and exhibitor lists.
Download this guide with you on-the-go!Download
- 2020 Visitor Flyer (pdf, 1 MB)